The original post is gaining at a rate of 1,000 notes in a minute
Before you reblog, comment, or send an ask always check the blog.
I do not want another person driven off of this site or get death threats because they were uneducated about a topic.
bringing this back :)
After an announcement yesterday outlining what girls (and only girls) could and could not wear to school today (even though it was 80 degrees and the school would not turn on the air conditioner) someone posted this in a stairwell. A lot of girls were supportive of these posters, seeing as some teachers were sending down absolutely any girls wearing shorts.
CARRY-ON-JAEGER’S ATTACK ON TITAN GIVEAWAY!
Yay, its Eren Jaeger’s birthday! With that, it’s the last day of erenweek, so to top it all off why not have a giveaway. Hopefully you guys like the prizes, I tried staying within the theme.
RULES AND STUFF:
- You don’t have to be following me, but feel free to if you like the stuff I post.
- Reblog as much as you want, every single one of them count.
- Likes count too
- The winner will be randomly selected from an online generator
- You have to have your ask box open if you win
- I ship internationally. (We’ll work something out if there is any problem)
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. This is the only way i can get the prize to you.
- This will end April 30th (which is the end of April) which gives you a over a month to enter.
- I’LL ONLY GIVE 48 HRS FOR THE WINNER TO RESPOND
- Lastly, Im okay with side-blogs, but no giveaway blogs. (I’ll be checking)
- If you have any questions, my ask box is always open
WHAT YOU’LL WIN:
- Wall Maria wallet
- Attack on Titan messenger bag
- Eren Jaeger large mouse pad
- Survey Corp necklace
- AOT blade key chain
- Eren Jaeger w/ blade necklace
- Survey Corp pocket watch
That’s pretty much it! Start reblogging!!
21 year old Tesnim Sayar was born and raised in Odense, with the Turkish Muslim descent. She defines herself as Muslim punk and grow rebellious punk clothing style and culture, but live according to his own religious beliefs.
“I am Muslim. I like my religion, I like my scarf. I can not see an obstacle in why I should not be able to combine being both punk and Muslim.”
source ( x )
THIS IS SO HARDCOREpunk is rebelling against social norms and just by wearing hijab she is challenging the norms